Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 Advent Activity List

This is going to be our first year doing an Advent Activity List and I am so excited about it!  I'm hoping we can start some family traditions from it and I think my 4 year old daughter will love most of the activities I have planned.  

I bought our Advent Calendar at Target for $2.50, and it's adorable.  It's perfect because it has these little pockets where I could insert a little paper with the activity printed inside. 

  • Put up the Christmas tree
  • Write a letter to Santa
  • Make a gingerbread house
  • Visit Santa
  • Watch a Christmas movie
  • Make homemade hot chocolate
  • Have Family Game Night
  • Visit the Fantasy of Lights
  • Read a new Christmas book
  • Make paper snowflakes for windows
  • Take a family photo in front of the Christmas tree
  • Make brownies for Santa
  • Stuff and mail Christmas cards
  • Color a Christmas picture
  • Wear red or green
  • Make a special breakfast
  • Listen to Christmas music
  • Make Christmas cookies
  • Donate used toys
  • Make Christmas cards for Grandparents
  • Make a handprint/footprint Christmas Craft
  • Attend local Holiday parade
  • See Christmas Lights in the neighborhood
  • Donate food to local food pantry

No comments:

Blog Archive